Greece is a country that needs to be experienced with all five senses. Known for its ancient history, excellent cuisine, friendly mountains, and playful sea, Greece awaits for you this summer, to explore its hidden corners and uncover the gems that remain unknown to the typical tourist.
- Explore the historical center of Athens and its oldest neighborhoods.
- Visit the Acropolis Rock: the sacred hill of Athens and the eternal symbol of Western civilization.
- Stroll around the picturesque streets of Nafplio, the first capital of modern Greece, famous for its Venetian architecture and ambience.
- Climb the 999 stairs to the Palamidi fortress: one of the best-preserved fortifications of Greece, with a fascinating history and amazing panoramic views.
- Engage in a themed, scavenger game in the neighborhoods of Athens.
- Walk on Mount Ymittos, visiting the old monastery of Kaisariani.
- Enjoy a brief cooking class at the trip leader’s home.
- Participate in a series of themed activities, discussions, and meaningful exchanges.
- Enjoy a performance (music, theatre or opera) in Athens.
- Cultural interactions
- Cultural sightseeing
- Nature watching
- 5-nights accommodation in a 4-star hotel in Athens.
- Meals as indicated in the itinerary (B, L, D).
- Transportation from and to the airport (only on the scheduled arrival and departure days as per the itinerary).
- Transportations as per the itinerary above.
- Entrance tickets wherever needed as per the itinerary above.
- Activities as per the itinerary.
- The presence of Rahhalah advisor for Europe and the Middle East, Konstantina Sakellariou.
- International flights.
- Visa fees.
- Travel Insurance.
- Single Supplement.
- Personal gear.
- Meals not mentioned above.
- Tips and gratuities.
- Personal expenses.
Check out Rahhalah Explorers on Facebook for a detailed trip itinerary.